Natural Energies College

Can I put my course on hold?

Yes, you can. There are two options available.

Option 1. If you are unable to study or submit work for 1 to 3 months, then you can simply notify the college. We will note that you won't be submitting work for that time frame and will keep your enrolment active. 

Your course completion date will remain the same, so you would need to catch up once you recommence your studies.

Option 2. Alternatively you can choose to  lapse your enrolment, and then reinstate it when you are ready to resume your studies. A reinstatement fee will apply (this is presently $65)

With this option, the remainder of your course duration is 'frozen' so that you still have the same amount of time at your disposal when you recommence studying. (This prevents you from needing to catch up).

With option 2 you can place your course on hold for an indefinite amount of time. Reinstatement is available for as long as the course and college is operating.

go back to FAQs

Share this page on Facebook:
Tweet about this page: