Natural Energies College

Can I start with a certificate or diploma course and then transfer to the Dual Diploma?

Yes, you can to transfer to a diploma or dual diploma at any time during or after your course. 

You would receive credit for the module/s you have already completed and would only need to pay for the additional modules within the course you are transferring to.

go back to FAQs

Share this page on Facebook:
Tweet about this page: