Natural Energies College

Can my Certificate/Diploma be issued in a different name?

Your certificate will be issued in your legal name (maiden or married).

Evidence of your legal name will need to be provided if it differs from the photo identification provided to us at the time of enrolment.

go back to FAQs

Share this page on Facebook:
Tweet about this page: