Natural Energies College

Do I need to start with a Certificate Course?

No, you can enrol straight into a Diploma course. Our Diploma courses are designed to suit both beginners and more advanced students.


The Diploma in Complementary Therapies and Dual Diploma both cover all the information in our certificate courses.

The Diploma in Holistic Counselling covers all information from the Certificates in Holistic Counselling and Metaphysical Studies.

go back to FAQs

Share this page on Facebook:
Tweet about this page: