Natural Energies College

I am moving overseas. Can I still continue my studies?

With the exception of Canada and America*, you can continue your studies from anywhere in the world as long as you have access to a computer and the internet. 

* Due to college insurance restrictions, students that are temporarily or permanently moving to Canada or the USA cannot continue their studies whilst living in either of these countries.

go back to FAQs

Share this page on Facebook:
Tweet about this page: