To register your interest in enrolment for any of our Courses please click onto the button below.
For further information on the enrolment procedure, please read on:
On the 'Register Interest' form (accessible via the button above), you will be asked to select your preferred month of enrolment.
If you select 'I'm ready to enrol this week':-
If you select a future month:
1. Type your details into the application form.
2. Scan, take a photo of, or photocopy your driver’s license or passport or complete the provided Student ID declaration as proof of your identity and age. (You must be 18 years or over to apply). (The Student ID declaration will be emailed to you along with the enrolment application).
Note: For security reasons we do not store your license or passport. Once your name and age is confirmed, your license/passport copy is deleted or shredded.
3. Scan, take a photo of, or photocopy your Health Care Card (front and back) - Only applicable if you are an Australia resident who is applying for concession fees.
4. Scan, take a photo of, or photocopy your Reiki (or equivalent) certificates if you have completed these already. (Only relevant if you are enrolling in a Diploma course).
5. Make your payment of course fees as indicated on the application form. Payments can be made via direct deposit or PayPal/credit card.
All payments must be in AU dollars.
6. Send your application and other relevant documentation (photo ID or Student ID declaration; health care card, Reiki certificates) to the college via email or post.
7. Once we receive your application and payment, a confirmation of enrolment email will be sent to you within 48 hours (excluding weekends. public holidays and college breaks). (For this reason, please ensure that you have included a valid email address in your enrolment application form.)
8. Your study pack will be dispatched via Registered Post (with Australia Post) within 10 working days from the time your enrolment is confirmed. (This time frame may be extended during peak periods). If you do not have a USB port on your computer, then you can request for your study materials to be sent via Dropbox instead.
(Students living outside of Australia will receive their study materials via Dropbox. This will be sent via a link in an email, so you do not need a Dropbox account).
Once your study pack is dispatched, the average estimated arrival time is 2 to 5 working days, depending on the state or area it is being delivered to. Delivery times are subject to Australia Post and delays may occur during holiday periods. (A tracking number will be available should we need to track your parcel).
9. Once your study pack arrives, please email the college to confirm receipt of your materials. You will then be sent further information pertaining to your studies along with your username so that you can access the Student Only pages of our website.
You can then commence your studies.