Register now for our July 15th intake
The college will be closed for the midyear break from the 22nd of May 2021 till the 14th of July 2021.
Our first intake for semester 2 will be on the 15th of July. Students can secure their place in this intake by filling in the form below.
Please use the form in the Contact Us page for any general queries. To register interest in enrolment, please read further.
Click here or scroll down to below the form for information on the Enrolment Procedure.
The form below is for enrolment in the Certificate and Diploma courses. If you are wanting to enrol in a short course instead, please click here.
In the Register Interest form, you will be asked to select your preferred month of enrolment.
If you select the 'I'm ready to enrol this week' option, then an enrolment application will be sent you shortly thereafter (or the next business day).
If you select a future month for enrolment, then an application will be sent to you at the beginning of that month.
1. Type or write your details into the application form.
2. Scan or take a photo of your photo ID (e.g. license, student card or passport) as proof of your identity and age. (You must be 16 years of age or over to apply).
Note: For security reasons we do not store your ID. Once your name and age is confirmed, your ID is deleted.
3. If you are applying for concession fees, then scan and take a photo of your Centrelink Health Care Card (front and back).
Note: For the time being, step 3 is not required, due to Covid 19
4. If you are enrolling in a diploma course, and have completed your Reiki certificates, then scan or take a photo of these.
If you have yet to complete your Reiki certs, then you can complete them alongside your diploma studies rather than prior. (We accept Reiki certificates from both online courses and in person workshops)
5. Make your payment of course fees as indicated on the application form. Payments can be made via direct deposit or PayPal/credit card. All payments must be in AU dollars.
6. Email your application and the above mentioned documentation to the college.
7. Once we receive your application and payment, a confirmation of enrolment email will be sent to you within 3 business days (excluding public holidays, weekends and college breaks).
8. Once your enrolment is processed you will receive two emails. The first will contain a password and the second a welcome pack and Dropbox link. All you will need to do is click onto the link, enter the password and the manual/s will download to your computer. Step by step instructions will be included in the Dropbox email.
9. Once you download your manuals, you will be sent your login details to gain access to our Student Portal and student Facebook group.
You can then commence your course.