The crown chakra is the pinnacle of our spirituality; and so too are these final two chakra short course levels.
Learn about the roles of soul and ego; measure your spirituality; connect with spirit; explore and heal a past life; access the Akashic records; expand
your trust and faith in life; strengthen your oneness to the world around you and cap this all off with a crown chakra meditation set to the sounds
of the Om chant. Bliss.
- Level 1 - 1 printable and interactive PDF manual - 57 pages (includes theory, pictures, practical activities, quizzes and worksheets)
- Level 2 - 1 printable and interactive pdf manual - 67 pages (includes theory, pictures,diagrams, practical activities, a quiz, video clips, worksheets and meditation sound files)
- Access to the Student Portal on our website
- Access to our private student Facebook group
- Email tutorial assistance - Monday to Friday during business hours
Unit 1 Crown Chakra
This unit is all ‘hands on’. With the guidance of the course notes, you are going to create a crown chakra altar that is personalised to your needs. This altar will be used throughout levels 1 and 2 of the crown chakra courses for meditation, to enhance the wellbeing of your crown chakra; and for manifesting.
Unit 2 Measuring your Spirituality
This unit explores the various aspects that make up spirituality in the crown chakra - more specifically,
your crown chakra. If you are wanting to advance in your spirituality, then this unit helps you to identify which areas of spirituality you
are already meeting and which you might build upon.
Unit 3 Daily Spiritual Connection
Guidance, support, help, or just to feel that someone is there. As the name suggests, in this unit you will connect to spirit daily for one week;
each day using a different approach.
Unit 4 The Soul
Imagine a seesaw. On one side sits your soul. On the other, your ego. Is your seesaw level? Is one side heavier than the other? This is what you will
explore in this unit. Learn the differences between soul and ego and the role each plays within your world.
Unit 5 Oneness
We all experience moments of loneliness. Of needing to connect to others; to feel that we are a part of something bigger than ourselves. This is what
the crown chakra gives us through its energy of oneness; an underlying force that enables connection, so that even when we are alone, we are not lonely.
This unit breaks down what oneness is, and how to strengthen it.
Unit 6 Akashic Records
If you have questions, then somewhere out there are the answers. This unit helps you to connect to the spiritual library of all that was, is and will
be, in order to receive guidance, an understanding of your life experiences; or simple confirmation of your path.
Syllabus - Level 2
Unit 1 - Overactive Balanced Underactive
Is your crown chakra overactive, underactive or balanced? Does it need calming or boosting?
This interactive unit provides you with an overall and indepth picture of how balanced your crown chakra is, which areas you may need to address and how to go about doing this.
Unit 2 - Mandala
In this unit you will take what you learnt about your crown chakra in Unit 1, and apply this knowledge to create your own personalised crown chakra mandala. Using colour therapy, your mandala will be created to suit your wellbeing needs, depending on whether your crown chakra requires calming or boosting.
Unit 3 - Releasing a Past Life Experience
Sometimes no matter how much healing we do; how much reflecting and attempting to understand our predicament, we just can’t seem to heal or break a
pattern that we keep repeating. It is as if there is a missing link that prevents that door from closing. This unit aims to close that door by
releasing a past life tie that is preventing you from resolving an issue, health problem or pattern within your present life.
Unit 4 - Trust and Faith
Can we achieve anything without trust and faith? Every step we take in life; every choice we make - behind it is an underlying force that motivates
us to keep going; to ignore the doubts and embrace the possibilities. This unit takes the wisdom that others have shared; and merges it with
your own wisdom and intuition. What will come through for you?
Unit 5 - Hope
Where there is trust and faith, there is also hope. But how do we go from hope to reality? If you only dream, then your hopes stay locked within your
mind. This unit helps you identify, clarify, ground and break down your hopes into achievable goals to work towards.
Unit 6 - Crown Chakra Meditation
This mystical, calming and interactive guided meditation combines music and sound that resonates with the crown chakra; to strengthen it, encourage
healthy energy flow and restore balance; enabling your chakra to be in line with your intentions and goals.
Minimum Duration: Each level has a 2 week minimum duration. It is recommended that students allow approximately
one month to complete each level. A one month study schedule is included in each course should you like to use it as a guide.
Hours of Study: Each
level has 30 hours of study and training, however this may vary depending on the student's study pace.
Home Study - Students will complete the entire course from home, with tutorial
assistance available via email (Mon-Fri), and access to our private student Facebook group; and our Student Portal which contains a myriad of resources
to assist students with their studies.
Manuals - Each level contains reading material and learning activities,
both theory and practical, that the student can complete at their own leisure. (There are no assignments or homework to be submitted with the short
Exam - Each level has an open book online multiple choice exam to be completed
at the end of the course. Students only need to complete the exam if they want to receive a Certificate of Completion. The exam can be repeated
Course Fees: (Incl. GST)
Crown Chakra Level 1: $85 (Concession $75)
Crown Chakra Level 2: $85 (Concession $75)
Students must be 16 years of age or older to enrol in the short courses. (Enrolments may be accepted for students under 16 with parental permission)
Students under 18 are eligible for concession - proof of age required.
Students 18 and over are eligible for concession if
they have a health care card from Centrelink.
Note: For the next three months, (till 30th June 2020), due to the impact of Covid 19, we will not be requiring proof of concession
status. Concession fees are offered on a trust basis to any applicant that has experienced financial hardship due to Covid 19.
Advancement: The short courses are components of the Diploma in Spiritual Counselling. Students that complete any of the short courses, will receive credit, should they wish to continue their studies with the Diploma in Spiritual Counselling.
- All course fees are in Australian dollars and inclusive of GST. Payment options (without GST are available to students living outside of Australia).
- All payments are strictly non refundable.
- Government funding such as Austudy and Centre Link study allowance are not available with these courses.
Computer/software requirements for the manuals:
- Recent or the latest version of Adobe Reader (this can be downloaded free from the internet);
- A sound card (this usually comes already installed on a computer)
- Internet access is required to download your manuals; to access the Student Portal and complete the online multiple choice exam.
All course particulars are subject to change in order to maintain up to date information and meet any new industry standards and AHHCA regulations.
Students will be informed of any relevant changes as they arise.
I do not live in Australia. Can I still enrol in your courses?
Yes, our correspondence courses are available to overseas students from New Zealand, Asia, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Overseas* students
may enrol in any of the chakra short courses or the certificate and diploma courses in holistic counselling, spiritual counselling, complementary
therapies, colour therapy, metaphysical studies and crystal healing.
* Exclusions may apply. Please email the college if your country or region is not specifically listed above.
* Student visas are not available with our courses.
Can the short courses be completed in any order?
Yes, they can. But ideally you would begin with level 1 of the Base Chakra and work your way up to the Crown Chakra; to get the most benefit.
If you prefer to complete them out of order, then level 1 (of any of the short courses) is best completed before level 2.
Can I study two short courses simultaneously?
Yes, you can complete any two short courses together.
Do I have to complete all short courses before moving on to the Diploma in Spiritual Counselling?
No, you can enrol in the diploma at any time, and complete the short courses as part of the diploma.
Do I need to complete the exam before I move on to another short course?
No, you can enrol in any of the other short courses at any time, with or without completing the exam.
Who are the short courses suitable for?
- Existing practitioners that would like to add to their existing qualifications.
- Existing practitioners that need to meet AHHCA (or other industry association) yearly professional development hours.
- People that would like to begin their studies slowly with a short course prior to deciding whether to proceed with the Diploma in Spiritual
- Existing practitioners seeking to maintain their own wellbeing so that they can 'walk their talk'.
- People that would like to learn more about the chakras and maintaining their wellbeing or advancing their spirituality.
- People that would like a guide to follow in establishing and maintaining a spiritual, holistic or wellbeing routine.
- People that would like to take an indepth look at the health of their chakras and self assess their holistic health and wellbeing.
- People that would like take charge of their wellbeing, improve their life and achieve their goals.
Do I receive a certificate upon completion of a short course?
Yes, you will receive a certificate of completion, after you successfully complete the online multiple choice exam.