Solar Plexus Levels 1 and 2
What makes you you? How balanced is your solar plexus? How do you let go of control, and regain your peace of mind? Are you an optimist or pessimist – could you be the latter without realising? How can you protect your solar plexus so that others don’t drain you?
These are just some of the topics you’ll cover in these two courses along with a wonderful relaxing meditation that doesn’t require you to close your eyes or even sit still.
- Level 1 - 1 printable and interactive PDF manual - 79 pages (includes theory, pictures, diagrams, quizzes, puzzles, a ritual, worksheets, video files and meditation sound file)
- Level 2 - 1 printable and interactive pdf manual - 71 pages (includes theory, pictures, practical activities, a ritual, quizzes, worksheets and meditation sound files)
- Access to the Student Portal on our website
- Access to our private student Facebook group
- Email tutorial assistance - Monday to Friday during business hours
Unit 2 - Clearing Negativity
Syllabus - Level 1
Unit 1 - Solar Plexus Altar
This unit is all ‘hands on’. With the guidance of the course notes, you are going to create a solar plexus altar that is personalised to your needs. This altar will be used throughout levels 1 and 2 of the solar plexus courses for meditation, to enhance the wellbeing of your solar plexus; and for manifesting.
The solar plexus is our ‘sunshine centre’. From here we experience
happiness and optimism. But to have either of these, we first need to shed that energy that is impeding our road to an uplifted state of
This unit provides you with a candle ritual to release any negative energy you may be holding on to that no longer serves you.
Unit 3 - Optimism
Are you an optimist or pessimist? Sometimes the lines can
become blurred between these two and we find ourselves genuinely believing we are optimistic, but the way we feel or act doesn’t reflect
In this unit you will gain insight into whether you are leaning more into optimism or pessimism at this point in your life; including
tips on how to increase the former.
Unit 4 - Moving Meditation
Busy lives and busy minds tend to create tense muscles. The solar plexus governs how we use our mind, our muscular system and our ability to relax. So a meditation that focuses on relaxing the muscles of the body is an ideal accompaniment to balancing the solar plexus.
In this unit, you will be introduced to a guided meditation with a difference. One that doesn’t require you to close your eyes, to stop thinking or to stay still.
Unit 5 - Confidence
Our implementation of goals and the success of these are overseen by the base chakra. But this chakra doesn’t work alone. It requires the energy of the Solar Plexus – and in particular, confidence, to ensure our achievements.
This unit takes an in-depth and holistic approach to confidence, via the body, mind and spirit.
Unit 6 - Willpower
We all have willpower. We exercise it every day without even realising. But sometimes, our willpower becomes elusive or fleeting.
This unit takes a practical and insightful approach to understanding and strengthening your willpower to help you achieve your goals.
Syllabus - Level 2
Unit 1 - Overactive Balanced Underactive
Is your solar plexus overactive, underactive or balanced? Does it need calming or boosting?
This interactive unit allows you to identify any overactive and underactive mental, emotional and spiritual
traits you might have. It provides you with an overall picture of how balanced your solar plexus is, whic areas you may need to address, and how to go about doing that.
Unit 2 - Mandala
This unit you will take what you learnt about your solar plexus in Unit 1, and apply this knowledge to create your own personalised solar plexus mandala.
Using colour therapy, your mandala will be created to suit your wellbeing needs, depending on whether your solar plexus requires calming or boosting.
Unit 3 - Protecting your Solar Plexus
Do you find others drain you? Could you possibly be draining others? Have you ever experienced a psychic attack?
Learn to recognise the symptoms and behaviours of each and how to protect your solar plexus on a mental, spiritual and physical level.
Unit 4 - Identity
At the core of the solar plexus is your identity. Who you are; how you are, what you portray; your quirks, everything that makes you uniquely you.
This unit takes on a ‘feel good’ approach towards exploring self. It encourages you to reflect and contemplate; to check in, have some ‘me time’
and perhaps even reacquaint yourself with you.
Unit 5 - Releasing Control
Are you too controlling? Are you too easy going? Are you a perfectionist? And how can you recognise when you are any of these?
We all exercise
too much control at certain times in our life. It gives us the illusion of security – but it also strips away our trust in self and life; our peace
of mind and our energy.
This unit explores the various behaviours of control and how to use your perfectionist side to your advantage, rather than
Unit 6 - Citrine Triangle Ritual
One of the most commonly used and widely loved crystals is Citrine; and for good reason. Citrine is a powerful crystal with a colour that resonates
with the solar plexus.
In this unit you will be using this crystal in a ritual to help you achieve a goal that is aligned to both the energy of
citrine and the solar plexus. (You will need three citrine crystals - of any size - for this ritual)
Unit 7 - Solar Plexus Meditation
This interactive meditation combines beautiful music and sound that resonates with the solar plexus; to strengthen it, encourage healthy energy flow
and restore balance; enabling your chakra to be in line with your intentions and goals.
Minimum Duration: Each level has a 2 week minimum duration. It is recommended
that students allow approximately one month to complete each level. A one month study schedule is included in each course should you like to
use it as a guide.
Hours of Study: Each level has 30 hours of study and training, however this
may vary depending on the student's study pace.
Home Study - Students will complete the entire course from home, with tutorial
assistance available via email (Mon-Fri), and access to our private student Facebook group; and our Student Portal which contains a myriad
of resources to assist students with their studies.
Manuals - Each level contains reading material and learning activities,
both theory and practical, that the student can complete at their own leisure. (There are no assignments or homework to be submitted with the
Exam - Each level has an open book online multiple choice exam to be completed
at the end of the course. Students only need to complete the exam if they want to receive a Certificate of Completion. The exam can be repeated
Course Fees: (Incl. GST)
Solar Plexus Level 1: $85 (Concession $75)
Solar Plexus Level 2: $85 (Concession $75)
* Students must be 16 years of age or older to enrol in the short courses. (Enrolments may be accepted for students under 16 with parental permission)
** Students under 18 are eligible for concession - proof of age required. Students 18 and over are eligible for concession if
they have a health care card from Centrelink.
Note: For the next three months, (till 30th June 2020), due to the impact
of Covid 19, we will not be requiring proof of concession status. Concession fees are offered on a trust basis to any applicant that has
experienced financial hardship due to Covid 19.
Advancement: The short courses are components of the Diploma in Spiritual Counselling. Students that complete any of the short courses, will receive credit, should they wish to continue their studies with the Diploma in Spiritual Counselling.
- All course fees are in Australian dollars and inclusive of GST. Payment options (without GST are available to students living outside of
- All payments are strictly non refundable.
- Government funding such as Austudy and Centre Link study allowance are not available with these courses.
Computer/software requirements for the manuals:
- Recent or the latest version of Adobe Reader (this can be downloaded free from the internet);
- A sound card (this usually comes already installed on a computer)
- Internet access is required to download your manuals; to access the Student Portal and complete the online multiple choice exam.
All course particulars are subject to change in order to maintain up to date information and meet any new industry standards and AHHCA regulations.
Students will be informed of any relevant changes as they arise.
I do not live in Australia. Can I still enrol in your courses?
Yes, our correspondence courses are available to overseas students from New Zealand, Asia, Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Overseas*
students may enrol in any of the chakra short courses or the certificate and diploma courses in holistic counselling, spiritual counselling,
complementary therapies, colour therapy, metaphysical studies and crystal healing.
* Exclusions may apply. Please email the college if your country or region is not specifically listed above.
* Student visas are not available with our courses.
Can the short courses be completed in any order?
Yes, they can. But ideally you would begin with level 1 of the Base Chakra and work your way up to the Crown Chakra; to get the most benefit.
If you prefer to complete them out of order, then level 1 (of any of the short courses) should be completed before level 2.
Can I study two short courses at the same time?
Yes, you can study any two short courses simultaneously.
Do I have to complete all short courses before moving on to the Diploma in Spiritual Counselling?
No, you can enrol in the diploma at any time, and complete the short courses as part of the diploma.
Do I need to complete the exam before I move on to another short course?
No, you can enrol in any of the other short courses at any time, with or without completing the exam.
Who are the short courses suitable for?
- Existing practitioners that would like to add to their existing qualifications.
- Existing practitioners that need to meet AHHCA (or other industry association) yearly professional development hours.
- People that would like to begin their studies slowly with a short course prior to deciding whether to proceed with the Diploma in Spiritual
- Existing practitioners seeking to maintain their own wellbeing so that they can 'walk their talk'.
- People that would like to learn more about the chakras and maintaining their wellbeing or advancing their spirituality.
- People that would like a guide to follow in establishing and maintaining a spiritual, holistic or wellbeing routine.
- People that would like to take an indepth look at the health of their chakras and self assess their holistic health and wellbeing.
- People that would like take charge of their wellbeing, improve their life and achieve their goals.
Do I receive a certificate upon completion of a short course?
Yes, you will receive a certificate of completion, after you successfully complete the online multiple choice exam.